Saturday, February 9, 2008

Devil's Den

I am such a bad, bad blogger. It has been a while since I last updated, but there hasn't been too much to report. Well, Monday, the 11th, is the big day & to be honest, I don't have a very good feeling about it. My boobs are not sore & I have been feeling very crampy since last Wednesday. I just have this 'gut feeling' that this cycle didn't work. We can always try this again, even though it makes me sick to even think about starting all over again!

Michael & I wanted to get out of the house today & we have been getting in the camping mood lately. We decided to drive up to Devil's Den & check out their campsites. We picked out our favorites sites for our next camping trip...I can't wait!! Here are some pics from today:
The beautiful Devil's Den waterfall
Me & Charlie
Michael & Charlie

Michael refuses to let me ask someone to take our picture...so we have to do it ourselves!!!

Take care everyone...I will definately update on Monday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I can not wait for the update on Monday! I am still praying for a plus sign! I am glad you got a chance to get out of the house, today was a beautiful day to go to Devil's Den!

Anonymous said...

i never "felt pregnant" until i was 4 or 5 weeks along. so maybe there is hope still. praying for you tomorrow!

The Campbells said...

sooo impatient!!!!!!! I can't wait to see 2 lines!!!!!!!!!!!