Saturday, September 20, 2008

Look what I got today.....

One carseat & our stroller!!! Our boy carseat didn't come in on the last shipment but will be shipped to us next week! But here is our little girl carseat...how cute is this??? I love it! It is a Maxi Cosi Mico in 'Happy Flower'!

And here is our cool stroller! This thing is awesome...so many features & so easy to manuever!! This was a gift from Michael's parents! Thanks Mike & Cyndi!! We love it!!
I went today to pick out paint for the nursery. We plan on getting that painted next week before the cribs & bedding starts getting here! I can't wait to take pictures once it's all in place! I am looking forward to showing all of you our plans for the nursery!!!



5 comments:

Jill said...

what a wonderful gift...too cute!

can't wait to see the nursery when it's complete!

Our Blessed Family said...

I love all your new stuff! It looks great! Thank you for the anniversary wish!

Lianna Knight said...

How CUTE!!! The car seat is just adorable :)

Looking forward to the nursery pics....

Blessings!

Heather said...

Love that carseat!! Too cute!

mommy2twindaughters said...

I love the car seat! Buying for babies is so fun. Can't wait to see the nursery pictures.