Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8 Months Old!!!

Happy 8 Months Cooper & Hadley!!!

Why does time have to fly by so fast....it seems like everytime I turn around Cooper & Hadley are another month old!!! This is by far my favorite age so far...C&H keep me laughing most of the time!! I love their little personalities that are developing!! They are the sweetest babies, but know exactly what they want & when they want it!!!
Cooper at 8 months:
still only 2 teeth
rolling everywhere & getting stronger everyday
eating 3-8 oz bottles a day
eating 2-3 oz cereal & 2 oz fruit for breakfast
eating 2 oz fruit, 2 oz vegetable, & 2 oz meat for dinner
loves for Daddy to blow his belly & tickle him
& is the tickliest baby I know!
Hadley at 8 months:
still only 2 teeth
rolling & pulling herself everywhere
getting up on all fours but doesn't quite have the 'crawling' down just yet
eating 3-8 oz bottles a day
eating 2-3 oz cereal & 2 oz fruit for breakfast
eating 2 oz fruit, 2 oz vegetable, & 2 oz meat for dinner
loves to hear herself squeal loudly
loves to steal her brothers paci & toys

Look how we have grown:
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months

13 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

They are so precious! I love all of the pictures, but my favorite is the one you took from up above them! So cute!

Amy and Jerry said...

so sweet Mary Kate! I know you are so proud!

Ainsley* said...

omgoodness! C&H are so adorable!!!

Lea Liz said...

Happy 8 months!! They are so cute!!! They are outgrowing the little froggy! So cute!

Mary said...

I can't believe how big they are getting... I cant wait to see them in their sweet little outfits for the wedding!!

Elyse said...

I love Cooper's cheeks so sweet! Can't believe they are already eight months! So sweet :)
~Elyse

Lisa said...

Wow, they have grown up so much!! I must tell you Mary Kate that I think your kids are too stinkin cute!! They just get cuter every time I see pictures.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Their little smiles are addiciting!

The Cochran Crew said...

Seriously they are the cutest kids ever! I could eat those cheeks and stunning blue eyes up!!! They are absolutely precious and then the way you dress them makes them that much more cute! You are doing an AWESOME job mommy!

Mylinda said...

All of your pics are so cute! I love the one of the top of their heads. I would never have thought of that! I'll have to try some new angles on my little fella.

Michael, Kelly, Kai and Kale Hobbs said...

Happy 8 months to 2 happy little babies!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe they are eight months old! Time, please stand still! They are beautiful!

AmberKoren said...

I love love love your bedding! I've noticed it's Glenna Jean bedding, may I ask where you bought it? A friend of mine is pregnant w/ a boy and I told her about the bedding and showed her your blog.

Thanks
Amber

Kelly said...

They are adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. Such cuties! I love their smiles!!