Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Social Butterfly & Our Little Loner!

I swear, the differences in personalities of these two kids just amazes me daily. Hadley is such a little social butterfly and Cooper is so content playing with himself!! We got out this morning and ran to Toys'R'Us for a few things and even the checkout guy there pointed out that Hadley must be my social one & Cooper must be more laid0-back! Hadley has to say 'hi' and 'bye' to everything that moves and Cooper just lounges in the stroller and is along for the ride (most of the time!) Then we swang by the park on the way home. I had decided that if it was busy we weren't stopping since I didn't have someone else to help me chase C&H! But there was only one other family there, so I decided to just go for it! C&H did great & of course loved the park! Hadley was interested in the other kids and would go up to them & just start jabbering! In the 30 minutes we were there, it got rather busy and it was getting close to lunch/naptime so we decided to go.

Here she is checking out a little boy...
Photobucket
...and telling two little girls 'bye' as they left...
Photobucket
"Mom, look! Here comes a new friend to play with!!"
Photobucket
Little Stinkpot climbing to the top and scaring Mommy to death!
Photobucket
Look at that static electricity!!!
Photobucket
And Mr. Cooper could have cared less about who was there! He was in his own little world...playing in the mulch...
Photobucket
...and running to the other slides...
Photobucket
...and pretending to eat lunch...
Photobucket
...and sitting on the stools being his cute little self!!!
Photobucket
This picture cracks me up! He would sit on the bottom of the slide and get up and walk about 5 feet out, turn around and go sit back down...over & over again...clapping the whole time! Michael & I laugh all the time at little things he does like this! He likes to do things over & over again & I love these little quirks about him!
Photobucket
We had a great morning! I'm not sure what our afternoon entails, but I am sure it will be great with my two little rascals!!!

9 comments:

kelle grogan said...

send your warm weather my way! it has been rainy and cold since sat am. have been stuck in this house!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

You have such beautiful kids! Love the pictures, I have two boys, my youngest one also loves the mulch.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a FUN day! I haven't tackled the park alone with my two munchkins yet, but you give me confidence that someday maybe I can! Haha!

Jamie said...

They are so adorable!! My two love the park and there again I have chatty patty and lone ranger!!! They are so much fun at this age... have a great Tuesday!

Anna said...

These pictures are great!! So adorable. :)

Michelle said...

Coopers outfit is just too precious! Glad y'all had a good day and were able to go to the park!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Cooper's cute little seersucker shorts and pink shirt. I can't wait to dress Asher up in that kind of outfit next spring! :o)

Liz said...

Lord have mercy, they're cute!! Loving this weather and those faces!!!

Stacia said...

Beautiful babies! I love the little keds, Jacob had some little red ones that were my favorite!