Monday, October 12, 2009

Our New Favorite Food!!

We recently saw that our bloggy friend ABBY was eating Mum Mums. I had never heard or seen them & so I asked Abby's Mommy about them to see where she gets them. Walmart carries them so I decided to buy some to see if C&H would enjoy them too!! All I can say is that they LOVE them! They get so excited when they see me opening the package!! Cooper can DEVOUR one in no time! He ate two of them before Hadley finished her first one....it may be all those teeth he's got these days ☺!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai loves those too. They are pretty good for them and they have several flavors.

Jill said...

One of my other blog friends just posted about these!

Kelly said...

Cute messy faces!

Erin said...

Messy means they must be yummy!

Amy and Jerry said...

We discovered these with Treyson, and he LOVED them too--so handy to take out at a restaurant to appease them while getting their food ready!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Yea- I am glad you found them and they like them. They are so much less messy than the biter biscuits!

My New Life As Mom said...

I absolutely love the second picture. Hadley's face is like, "I'm not sure about this, mom, but I sure am trying!!"

Adriane said...

My girls LOVE these things! I don't think they taste very good, but what the heck. Love the pics!

Hillary said...

Both my boys loved them also. I didn't feel as bad giving them (often) because it wasn't a cookie or loaded with salt! Too cute two babies!

amy said...

Your blog is precious. I came across it thru Multiples and More! OH how my twins Reese and Riley LOVE these! I might go as far as to call them miracle workers- ha ha! When we're out and about and the girls are ready to GO... a little Mum Mum is quite the amazing distraction. Ha!

kjgohogs said...

Maddux LOVED These - Can't wait for Addi Grace to be able to try them..... Still can't believe that we have kids! Shouldn't we still be playing basketball! Ha! I found a picture of us from 1996 the other day. Hilarious! Actually, you still look the same! Kudos to you! And after twins!