Thursday, October 1, 2009

What an Honor!!

I have been nominated for two blog awards this week...I am so honored on both of them!

First off, I was nominated by Jenn at The 3 Amigos! I have been reading her blog now for a while & have really enjoyed following their journey. Her family consists of herself, her hubby, Joe, and their precious little boy, Paxton. Paxton is about 1 month younger than C&H and he is one precious little boy!! Thanks so much Jenn for nominating my blog for the 'Over the Top' Award!!!
Secondly, I am one of the top 3 blogs nominated for 'Best Photography' Blog over at the Multiples & More Blog & I need your help. Polls are open for 1 WEEK....please go & vote for us!! You don't have to register or anything...just go to the right sidebar & place your vote! I am in last place, so I am counting on all you readers out there! How neat would it be to win this award??? Again I am honored to even be in the running!! Thank you for all who nominated me for this and thanks in advance for all of you who are going to vote for us!!

A couple of other things...I am sorry if I grossed anyone out or offended anyone with Cooper's picture yesterday...I am just giving all you readers a little taste of my real life as a Mom...many of you out there know exactly how I feel when I say that I am sick & tired of snot & boogers. One of my Facebook friends commented & said only 17+ more years of wiping snotty noses...I guess I better get used to it, huh??? Both babies don't seem quite as snotty this morning...thank goodness!!

Also, I have had several anonymous comments lately asking me questions on various things & the commenters aren't leaving their email address. If you are anonymous, there is no blog link on your comment & with no email address, I have no way of answering your questions. So if you have asked me a question lately & I haven't responded...that's why! Please comment again with your email address & I will get back with you!! Thanks! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!!

8 comments:

jenn said...

i voted, hope you guys win..

Candi said...

MK...really? We're moms! Boogers don't gross us out!! In fact, last week I sang a song and danced when Carter blew a booger into my hand. He was stuffy all day and I was so happy he got it out. Without even thinking, I wiped it on my jeans!!

Anna said...

Yeah, your blog is awesome!! Congrats to you on the nominations!! :o) I loved the picture yesterday and completely understand!!! I don't see how that would offend anyone but I also have an 8 month old. Anyway, I have a question for you. :o) I am already thinking about Christmas and Scarlett will be 10 months old then and I was just curious if you had any toy recommendations that we should buy her that your kiddos loved. There is just so much out there! I know you are busy so no rush on answering me. I hope you can see my email if not you could message me on facebook. I made our blog private because some guy (no idea who it was) kept leaving random comments about how cute Scarlett was so it freaked me out.

TheFancyFritter said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm going to vote now!! :) Yes, boogers are a common thing around here too! LOL...I'm glad they are getting better though! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey...I left you a comment asking about your Westie. I did forget to put my email, but these days my brain is zapped from my own preggo self.. hiersdr99@hotmail.com

Kara

SouthernDogwoods said...

I voted for you! I love your photography skills!!!! Hope you win!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Love your blog!! Just voted for you!!

Jill said...

I voted for you, girl! Hope you win! :)