Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ella Marie Beshears

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Mary & Josh, are expecting a baby girl in mid-December. A couple of weeks ago, I helped give a baby shower in their honor! We did a 'TWEET Baby Girl' theme and it turned out absolutely adorable!

Here is the front/back of the invitations...they turned out SO cute...I loved the scalloped edge!
Photobucket
At the front door, we had a 'wishing tree' where people could leave their wishes or advice for the Mommy-To-Be.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mary with her hostesses!
Photobucket
Mary with her Mom & Grandmother
Photobucket
Mary with her MIL & SIL
Photobucket
The food table (before everything was out!)
Photobucket
The yummy cupcakes!
Photobucket
And delicious punch!
Photobucket
The beautiful flowers!
Photobucket
As people were leaving, we gave out 'sweet tweets', iced sugar cookies!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ella,
I am so excited about your upcoming arrival
and can't wait to hold you in my arms!
I am praying for a quick & easy delivery
and most importantly that you are healthy!
I can't explain how much you are already loved by so many!
See you in a few weeks!
❤, Your aunt Mary Kate

3 comments:

mary Beshears said...

I can tell im very hormonal because im sitting in my office crying reading your sweet letter to Ella!!!
thank you SO much for the BEAUTIFUL shower! You all put so much time into it.
LOVE YOU

Jill said...

Such a sweet shower. Love the theme...might have to borrow that idea someday! :)

Amy and Jerry said...

Everything looked so cute! Mary looks gorgeous as always!