Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treating-Halloween Part 3

On Sunday night, we went 'trick or treating' in a nearby neighborhood with MoMo & Josh! C&H had so much fun! I didn't take too many pictures, but I got some cute ones!
Photobucket
Photobucket
MoMo (and Baby Ella) dressed up as a pumpkin...they were so cute! Uncle Josh wanted to join in the fun too & decided to paint his belly too! How funny is this??
Photobucket
At this point we were all done! Cooper had made me carry him to the last few houses...you can only imagine how hard it was carrying that heavy boy with that costume on! And Hadley was having a slight meltdown!
Photobucket

Overall we had a great Halloween weekend! C&H seemed to enjoy it all...especially all the candy! We have enough candy to last us a lifetime at our house! And I enjoyed seeing people's reactions to their costumes I made for them! I hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween!


2 comments:

Liz said...

ok, i guess i missed it but i see now that you made their costumes!! GREAT JOB, momma! professionally-well done!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...I'm just seeing their costumes! SO CUTE!!!