Saturday, January 19, 2008

HELLO!!!

Hello everyone...I would consider myself a 'blog lurker' & decided I would start a blog of my own. I seem to have an addiction for checking friends & familys blogs daily & hopefully can post on a regular basis on my own!!! Here is a quick overview of where I am in my life:

I am married to my best friend & jr. high sweetheart, Michael. We have been married since July 27, 2002 & they have been the best 5 1/2 years of my life!!! We both have wonderful families, great careers, a nice house & each other. What more could we ask for, right?? Well, there is one thing....we want a baby so badly!!! Since August of 2004, we have been trying to concieve a baby & have been unsuccessful :( After 3 1/2 years of numerous fertility meds & procedures, we decided it was time to move on to in vitro fertilization (IVF). We are currently in our first cycle of IVF & hopefully this blog can keep you informed on our progress!!!

No comments: