Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stimulation Day 9 Appointment

I just got back from my appt in Tulsa this morning. Since Michael had a fire fighting class in Fayetteville, my sister, Mika Beth was sweet enough to go with me so I wouldn't have to go by myself. Thanks MB for getting up so early for me...I know how you like to sleep!!! Dr. Prough said my follicles were a little smaller than he would like, but that I still had several days for my eggs to mature. He set a tenative date for ER on Thursday, Jan 24, 2008. YEAH!!!

Here are my stats from today's appt:
Jan 20 - Estrogen, 1032 & Progesterone, .41
100 IU's of Follistim inj (pm)
Jan 21 - 100 IU's of Follistim inj (am & pm) & Ganirelix inj (am)
Jan 22 - 100 IU's of Follistim inj (am) & Ganirelix inj (am)
8:45 appt for ultrasound & lab work

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey girl. I just want you to know that you are so brave to go thru all of this! I am praying for you guys. I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

The Campbells said...

What a great way to keep everyone updated!

I wish you and Michael the best in your journey to become parents. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Good luck on Thursday and I can't wait to hear good news!!!

Laura said...

Mary Kate,

I think it is fantastic that you are doing this blog. We originally started ours to keep our friends and family up-to-date with our pregnancy but now I look at it more as something we can later share with Parker. One day you'll be able to do the same with your little one. You and Michael will be in my prayers. I can't wait to hear how things go!
love,
Laura (Israel) Jensen

Suzanne said...

Good luck! Your cycle sounds like mine when I conceived my second. Antagon (ganarelix) and follistim and I had added in repronex. Good luck!

Lindsey said...

Hey there! I'm thinking about you guys continually, and can't get enough of hearing about your process. You amaze me at how composed & brave you are (I have pictured myself being nothing more than a basket-case when we go for it)...you are a great example & so strong!

Chris & Dree said...

Hey Mary Kate. Dree and I wanted to let you know we'll be praying for you and Michael. God bless.