Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stimulation Day 12

Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to update you all on what's going on! My mother-in-law, Cyndi & I headed to Tulsa bright & early this morning. Dr. Prough said my follicles looked great & scheduled my egg retrieval for Friday, January 25th. I am to take an HCG Trigger shot tonight at 11:00pm, start antibiotics tomorrow, & report for the procedure at 8:15 am on Friday. Since more icy weather is expected on Friday, Michael & I have decided to go over on Thursday night...just to be safe!! I am so excited, yet so scared at the same time!!!! Please say a quick pray for me on Friday morning!!

Stats:
Estrogen 2182
Progesterone .86

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good Luck! We'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

So exciting. I will definitely be praying Friday morning.