Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cooper Thomas

I can't tell you how sweet this little boy is! He will just run up to me and give me a hug and then continue playing...I just love getting hugs just because! After every diaper change, he stands up and gives me a big hug. And every night I sing him the same song as I am putting him to bed, and he will reach up and give me a kiss at the same point in the song every single night...it just melts my heart! And numerous times a day, he will get right up in my face and say 'hi Mama'!! After lunch today, I noticed Cooper was being very quiet. I found him like this...such a sweet boy!
Photobucket
And this is what I get these days when I ask him to smile!
Photobucket
Then I said smile pretty...and I got this! Silly Boy!
Photobucket
He is just getting so big...I love his little 'bobo' in these jeans! ;)
Photobucket

No comments: