Thursday, December 2, 2010

My cuties!

Just a few pictures of my cuties after school one day this week! I usually try to get all my errands run while they are at school so we can just come home & relax once they get out! They usually don't nap as long on school days, so they are usually pretty cranky...this particular day you can tell they are tired but were in such good moods! Have I mentioned lately how much I love these two little ones?? Words.cannot.describe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Checking out the cats outside!
Photobucket
In a 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse' daze!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at those sweet toes and her 'pretend' boo-boo!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mika Beth Edwards Photography said...

Oh, sissy!! I love you guys sooo much! I am so excited for Coopers big accomplishment!!!