Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kisses & Kicks!

Cooper woke up before Hadley one day during their naps. When we went in to get Sissy up, Cooper wanted in her crib with her! He was a wild man while it took a while for Hadley to wake up!
I adore pictures like this! I have definitely seen C&H showing more affection towards each other the past few days....kissing, holding hands...I ❤ it!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I have also seen an increase in pestering from Cooper! He has started hitting and pushing and kicking! I hope this doesn't continue to get worse! This pic cracks me up...poor Hadley is trying to wake up while getting kicked in her side...she is such a good sport!
Photobucket
Can you tell H is loving her new doll???

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Is it just me or do Abby and Hadley look a lit alike? H's hair is a little darker blond, but their faces are so similiar to me. Happy 2nd birthday tomorrow C&H!