Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Destin-Day 7

We spent our last full day on the beach all day! C&H were in the best of moods all day this day! We had so much fun! I took C out that morning to get some pics of just him and these first view are just a few of my faces! Have I mentioned lately how much I love that boy?? And just look at Miss H's swimsuit...is she not the cutest thing ever?? That evening we got ready and went to eat at the Acme Oyster House at Baytowne Wharf and it was so delicious and such a neat place! Overall, a WONDERFUL last day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Racing, yet again! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Watching a hermit crab!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just can't help myself...look at these little brown boogers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Not bad picture taking skills from a 2 year old, eh?
Photobucket

No comments: