Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Say What?? Wednesday

At least one or two days a week, C&H & I like to be lazy and spend our day at home. This consists of staying in our PJs and watching movies and doing a little of nothing! Who wouldn't enjoy that, right?? I am trying to soak up all the time I can with them now because before I know it they will be in Kindergarten going to school 5 days a week! Back to my story, yesterday was one of those days! It was cold outside and we just stayed in all day! C&H have never really asked to get dressed...I think they like staying in their PJs more than I do! :o So I was in shock yesterday when Cooper came to me, with dress clothes in hand, and said, "Mommy, you NEED to get me dressed RIGHT NOW!" I just had to laugh at my boy! At least he has style!! We did go and get dressed....but we put on 'comfy' clothes! H on the other hand, wore her 'princess attire' all day long! Oh how I am going to miss these days!
Photobucket

Today while at Target, Hadley yelled, "Look MOM...do you need a new boobie cover??" I couldn't help but laugh out loud on that one! Funny girl!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Samantha said...

There's a notorious childhood story of Eric's where he dove face first into a tub of bras at a K-Mart in IL and came up tossing them everywhere shouting "bras, bras, hundreds of bras!" Oh, the things kids say! :0)