Friday, June 13, 2008

8w5d ultrasound

We got to see our babies again today! It is such a wonderful feeling seeing those little heartbeats! According to the heartbeats, it looks like we might be having the same sex!! The heartrates were exactly the same....174!! Just wanted to share some pictures with you.

Our two little kidney beans....


Today I am 8 weeks & 5 days along. Baby A is measuring right on track at 8w5d.

Baby B is just a little smaller and is measuring 8w3d.

Baby A's heartbeat at 174.42

And Baby B's heartrate at 174.42 also!!

5 comments:

Meinardus Photography said...

Awwww... How amazing! I was hoping for a boy/girl combo! BUT WHO CARES? Right? YOUR HAVING BABIES!!!! Finally! I am so happy!

The Couch Family said...

ISNT IT AMAZING TO SEE YOUR CHILDREN INSIDE YOU! SUCH AN AWE-INSPIRING MOMENT! I GAVE JESSICA A BOOK TO BRING TO YOU CALLED "TWINS". I HOPE YOU FIND IT USEFUL. THE LADY I BABYSIT FOR HAS TWINS AND WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT, SHE GAVE ME ALL OF HER BABY BOOKS. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR YOU!!!

Becca said...

Happy Father's Day, Michael!!!!
-matt and becca

The Campbells said...

your could still have boy/girl combo... hb's usually aren't predictive this early on, only later on... baby girl's was 180's at 6 weeks then bout 12 weeks or so she went to 150's then back up to 170's... she currently stays in and around 154ish...

so, now are you released to your OB in FSM? Won't you be so glad to not have to drive to tulsa???

We get to see our little one on thursday... however, she's most likely close to 5lb's now so she's not so little!! LOL

glad you are doing well!!!

Hillary said...

How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? I am praying for you to have a smooth pregnancy!! You have done so much up to this point, I want you to be able to enjoy every minute of this experience. Call me sometime so we can get lunch--your choice!