Sunday, June 1, 2008

The sweetest friends...

I swear I couldn't ask for any sweeter of friends & family than I have. I have been amazed by the amount of people praying for Michael & I this year and by the amount of phone calls & cards we have recieved!! When we first found out we were pregnant, we recieved these beautiful flowers from our friend Sara!
Since we have recieved some very sweet gifts!! When I got back from Tulsa last Thursday we had a bunch of balloons that included this precious twins balloon:

Then I recieved this from a friend of mine from church, Jessica. She had this in both of her kids nurseries & wanted to give it to Michael & I. Isn't she just the sweetest!! It says 'a baby is God's opinion that the world should go on'. I love it...thanks Jess!


And then Friday while I was at work, I recieved a visit from an old coworker of mine & her 4 boys!! It was so good to see all of you & to hear about all those snakes & bears at your house!! They brought me these too...how sweet can you be!!

I wanted to thank everyone for the emails, phone calls, & letters! Everyone of you are dear to my heart & I thank God everyday for putting you in my life!! We appreciate the thoughts & prayers so much!!

4 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

I'm glad you like it! It must be nice to have so many people let you know how much they care about you! You are very lucky!

Shannon said...

Hi! Oops is actually in Tonitown. From 540 exit at 412 which is Springdale. Go left and go for about 10 miles?? into Tonitown and you will see Oops on the right. You cannot miss it. Lee me know what you think!!! Congrats on the twins!

Shannon said...

PS. We lived in FS the first year of our marriage and went to Community Bible Church (I think that was the name) and we loved it. Do you go there? I noticed on your links Matt and Becca. We still miss that church and that was 3 years ago! :)

Shannon said...

That is funny because when we went there it was a really small church. :) You HAVE to go to Oops. You will not be disappointed. If you scroll through my blog there are several posts on Oops. It is the best. I'm not too sure about baby stores...I'm not there yet. :) If I think of something I will let you know.