Friday, June 20, 2008

Ultrasound Video

Here is a short video of this mornings ultrasound! Everything looked great & we were released to come back to Dr. Laws in FS!!! No more trips to Tulsa & no more progesterone!! Wahoooooo!!! I am on 'cloud 9' today!! The babies were so active this morning & it was the first time Michael & I could see them moving around! It really looked like they were dancing in there!!! Both heartbeats were 174.42 again...just like last week & are both are about 1 inch long! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is the cutest and the funniest thing I have ever seen! I am cracking up! It looks like one is really hyper and one is really calm (or asleep). :0 :) :)

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

Gives me butterflies watching that video! I can remember crying the first time I got to see Brock move. Just wait until you can feel them moving. I wonder what it will be like feeling two babies move around....how cool!

The Campbells said...

Fun!! I have lots of videos of my little girl in utero!!! Hopefully they give you one at 20weeks when you have your level 2 u/s.. that one is COOL!!!!! anyway, glad everything is going great!!

Our Blessed Family said...

I love the ultrasound video! Joel and I both just "Awwww"ed over it!

Samantha said...

They're beautiful! Just a crazy feeling that one is a boy and the other is a girl. The girl is the calm, sweet one and the boy is the out-of-this-world dancer! Can't wait to see...

Becca said...

Very exciting! I hope Jen and I didn't scare you to death yesterday. :) You look beautiful.