Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have we grown??



I was looking at some pics I took the other day and noticed that the babies were about to outgrow their knit hats. I remember the babies wearing these in the hospital and how huge they were. I remember thinking it will be forever till these really fit! It makes me sad to see them growing so fast, but I am enjoying the smiles & everything that comes along with them getting bigger!!! And yes, that is Cooper in Hadley's pink bouncy...sorry Coop!!

11 days old, still in the hospital

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it neat how they grow so fast? I sit back and watch Cameron play and do things around the house and I am in awe as to how fast he has grown. He isn't a baby anymore, but he is SO much fun and we have a blast together. Just think you will have 2 times the fun : )

Jill said...

Wow...they have grown! You guys make some cute kiddos.

((HUGS))

Megan said...

Mary Kate, my husband and I just found out we're having twins~due Sept. 24. As I look at your blog, I think, my goodness that's gonna be me!
Megan

purrfectmeg@aol.com