Friday, February 20, 2009

Prayers Please

First of all, I got a phone call this morning from a high school friend asking me to pray for her coworkers son. She teaches kindergarten with this lady whose 22 year old son, Matt, was in a horrible car accident & needs some prayers. He is having lots of complications and is in pretty bad shape! Please pray for this family!

Here are a few cute shots from our baths this morning! We're getting chubby, aren't we??





We are going to MeMe's & Sweet Pa's house tonight for dinner since Michael's sister, Haley, is in from California & we had to get dressed cute! I just had to share!!





10 comments:

Rubydotlarue said...

They are sure growing, and so precious! I saw your blog about the gift card!!! Hope you win, you could use it on the formula for sure!!! Have a good weekend! And keep enjoying those beautiful babies!!!

Jill said...

I'm praying for Matt.

I love the little rolls on their legs...is it possible that your babies just keep getting cuter and cuter? I think so.

Have a great weekend, girl!

((HUGS))

The Jarrell's said...

I have a daughter whose name is Hadley Jo--I don't see many Hadley's out there so I thought this was interesting!!

Lisa said...

I will definitely keep that family in my prayers.

Ok, I am so so happy that I am not the only Mommy out there obsessed with taking pictures of their little one. I just love that you take so many pictures because I love to see how they grow and they are indeed growing fast. Cooper's outfit is too cute with that hat and it truly looks like they are enjoying bath time. I gotta give you 2 thumbs up for taking care of 2 little ones at once (YAY FOR MOMMA). Have fun being out tonight and enjoy your weekend.

Erin said...

Oh how cute! I love bath time! I love Hadley's little outfit! It is so cute!

Little April said...

I will definatly pray for her son. I love bath tub shots:)

Lisa said...

I will keep in my prayers. What cute pics of the kids.

Check out my blog. I gave you an award.

Football and Fairytales said...

Mary Kate! They are BEAUTIFUL!
The last time I saw you I think, was when this whole process started in 2006 in the dr.s office!!! We couldn't be more happy for you both! What a BLESSING!

Robin Bair said...

i think mom's of multiples especially appreciate that baby fat...good healthy baby fat. :) cute.

In This Wonderful Life said...

love the pics, they are SOOO cute!