Monday, February 1, 2010

Icicles

We took C&H outside this past weekend to see how they would react to the snow. Our yard stays so wet & they don't have snowsuits so I didn't want to put them down actually in the snow, but I held a handful of snow out in front of them to see what they would do. Hadley immediately took a handful to her mouth and Cooper just shook his hand trying to get the snow off! They weren't too crazy about it, however, their favorite part were the icicles. They got so excited & both started sucking away on them! Who doesn't like icicles???
Here are a few pics of our yard after all the snow! It was so beautiful! Overall, I would say we got
about 4-5 inches! That's alot for AR!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

crazy cute pics!

Kelly said...

Adorable pictures! I love Hadley's coat too!!
I love the new look, I have been MIA lately. :)
Glad to see you are all still well!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Awww to cute! And I LOVE LOVE Hadley's coat!!!!

Juicy said...

Wow. That is gorgeous. Love the icicle pics!