Thursday, February 11, 2010

14 Months Old!

Wow...are our babies really 14 months old??? They amaze me everyday at what they are learning & doing...I swear they get cuter & cuter everyday, if that is possible!!

*both have 8 teeth
*both are wearing size 4 diapers
*both are wearing 18-24 months clothes
*Cooper is finally walking & getting better everyday!
*Hadley is mastered walking & is practically running
*favorite foods are grilled cheese, hot dogs, mandarin oranges,
pears, & scrambled eggs
*Hadley's vocabulary is really starting to take off
*both are loving to look at books & be read to
*Hadley is obsessed 'dog-ees'
*Cooper is still obsessed with his finger up his nose!
*Most days one nap is enough, but Cooper sometimes needs his afternoon nap
*both always get a morning & bedtime bottle & we are really working on sippy cups w/milk at lunch time (Cooper still gets this bottle occasionally when he refuses his sippy)


February 11, 2008 still holds a bitter sweet place in my mind. I don't think I will every forget that horrible feeling when we found out that our first IVF had failed. Looking back now, we wouldn't be where we are at today without going through what we went through and we are so thankful for the two sweet, 14 month old blessings we have in our lives right now! We couldn't be any happier!

We did receive some bad news today and I don't want to go into any details on my blog, but I wanted to ask for your prayers. Please pray for peace, comfort, & resilience for some of our family members! Your prayers are greatly appreciated!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the last photos of their messy faces!!!! So sorry to hear of sad news, prayers are sent your way for you and your family!!!!

TheFancyFritter said...

How sweet are they?!? They are getting so big! I love their little initial shirts! :)

I'm sorry about the bad news. I pray the Lord will be your comfort at this time!

Lea Liz said...

Happy 14 months!! I love their shirts!!! They are just adorable!!

Prayers to you and your family.

Jill said...

Oh my goodness...the ones of them eating ravioli are SO CUTE!! They do get cuter every day. :)

Praying for your family, girl.

SouthernDogwoods said...

What cutie pies! I love messy faces photos!
And keeping you all in our prayers. I hope whatever news you received - you all can make it through it.

Courtney Kay said...

adorable!

Lori said...

Happy 14 months!!

Those pictures are adorable!

I will be praying for you today.

sweetpeanme said...

Saying a prayer for you and your family.

Your little ones are adorable...as usual...I think they DO get cuter...though its hard to believe its possible! :o)

Anna said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Oh and when you figure out the sippy cup transition let us know! I'm in the same boat with Scarlett right now. She looks at me like I am silly if I put milk in her sippy cup. :)

Saying a prayer for your family too!!

Holly said...

Wow, such cuties! I love to keep up on your blog because your kids are so cute, it makes me so excited for all those fun milestones! I pray for your family and hope that all will be well!

Rebekah said...

so cute!!!!! where did you get the "c" and "h" t-shirts?