Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exploring new things!

Last Friday, C&H and I stayed home all day...I cleaned for the baby shower I was hosting the next morning & they had fun exploring all the changes going on in our house! I love to watch them discover new things, even if we are stuck at home cleaning all day!!!!
They couldn't figure out why all these chairs were in our living room...
...or what these big boxes where doing on our hearth...
...or what this contraption was! Cooper was mesmerized by the vacuum...guess I should pull it out more often, huh???
Thank you Aunt MoMo for our adorable shirts from your Boston trip!!! We look so cute in them!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cutest shirts ever! Love em!

Liz said...

those shirts are a-dorable!! cuteness all around!

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Jill said...

Those shirts are so sweet!!

TheFancyFritter said...

LOL..Love that about the vaccuum! I feel the same way! LOL...Those shirts are so adorable!! :)

Megan said...

Those shirts are awesome and I already know that M&B will copy yall and get some.