Tuesday, August 24, 2010

He would have made a......

BEAUTIFUL little girl!

Daddy clipped Hadley's flower in his hair the other night while he was playing and he loved it! These days he is really into wearing hats or clippies in his hair! It is hilarious! He will bring me bows and stuff all the time and whine till I put it in his hair. Once I do, he will walk around so proud...he is just the cutest thing ever! With those eyelashes, blue eyes, blonde curls...he would have been a beautiful little girl, huh??? But I am so thankful for our beautiful boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even when he is being silly....
Photobucket
or mad at his sister...
Photobucket
he is still gorgeous!

5 comments:

Karen said...

He is adorable. The best one is when he's mad at his sister!!! Nick was like that when he was little. He was pretty enough to be a girl, but he grew out of it!!!

Liz said...

He sure is a beauty!! Must take after his momma...!

Laura Ann said...

I have always thought he was a pretty little boy. So sweet too and him and H look so much alike to me with that clip in his hair.

Hope all is well with you and your sweet little family.


Have a great week.

Mrs. Jenk said...

This post makes me laugh!

Lianna Knight said...

I agree!! But he is going to KILL you one day for those pics :) Maybe you could use them as blackmale with his girlfriends :)