Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Grandmothers

One day last week when C&H were in Mother's Day Out, I took my grandmother and Michael's grandmother out to eat lunch! We all had a great time and I really think they really enjoyed visiting with each other! I can't tell you how much these two women mean to me! They are both 90 years old & so full of wisdom...I seem to learn something new every time I talk to them! They are C&H's only living great-grandparents & I am so thankful they are getting to know them!
Photobucket
(left-Pogee, my grandmother, right-Grandmother, Michael's grandmother)

1 comment:

kelle grogan said...

they look young enough to be the grandmothers, not great grandmothers!
you need to call dr. oz. get them on his show and share their secrets!!

beautiful ladies.

jealous, in this small little town mothers day out is unheard of!
i looked into daycare one day a week but it was too expensive. i'd have to work that day to pay for it and that doesn't solve my problem! having a babysitter come to the house to keep them isn't the same. sometimes ya just need them outta the house!