Friday, May 20, 2011

Puddle Jumping

It rained pretty much all morning...the slow, steady kind of rain. We have had our windows open with a breeze blowing through the house and listening to the rain! I love days like this! We even ate breakfast out on the back porch earlier and then decided to go out in search of some puddles! I am always telling C&H not to step in the puddle or the mud, so they weren't quite sure what to think at first!

As you can see, Miss Hadley was kind of excited to find some 'poodles'!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We found a good mud puddle and I told C&H they could walk in it...they both put one foot in to test it out!
Photobucket
REALLY?? Mom...we can walk in this?? You mean we won't get in trouble??
Photobucket
Then there was no stopping them!! They had a blast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hadley kept saying 'Yeah Sissy' everytime she would walk through it! Precious!
Photobucket
And then Cooper decided to get his hands in the mud too! All boy, I tell ya!
Photobucket
H must have thought it looked fun too...UNTIL she got her hands dirty...and started demanding a wipie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Before we went in for a shower, I let them wade across the shallow part of our creek! They loved it!
Photobucket
C giving H a helping hand!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I ❤ making memories like these with our babies! I am sure next time they see a puddle they will be diving in and I may regret letting them have fun today, but it's all worth it!

No comments: