Friday, December 26, 2008

I am so blessed...

Not only to have two healthy babies, but to have such a wonderful & helpful husband. I can't express what a terrific & loving father he is! It brings so much joy to my heart to see him with Cooper & Hadley! He waited on me hand & foot while I was on bed rest & in the hospital, he was there holding my hand during every second of the delivery, & he has been amazing since we have had the babies home. I don't know how anyone could raise twins by themself...it definatley takes two & I couldn't ask for a better partner to experience parenthood with. I love you baby...you are such a good daddy!!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a proud Daddy!!

Lianna Knight said...

Ahhhh...what a sweet post. He looks over the MOON about the babies...I can't wait to see my hubby this way :) Precious!

Jordan said...

Aww. He looks like a good daddy! =]