Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Picture Post!

I must apologize again for my lack of blogging...I seem to get behind and it's just hard to get caught back up! With the holidays, trying to recuperate, and spending all my spare time on my Christmas present (more on that later!) have made me put blogging on the back burner...excuses, excuses, I know! I've just got to find time to blog, so here are some random recent pictures!

Snuggling in Mommy & Daddy's bed one morning...
Photobucket
Playing in their great-granddad's cradle! C was not happy that H joined him!
Photobucket
H 'trying' to potty at Nana & Daddo's!
Photobucket
C watching 'Polar Express' for the first time....he sat there & watched the entire movie!
Photobucket
H watching 'Minnie'!
Photobucket
Loving on Char-chie!
Photobucket
Their new favorite thing to do!
Photobucket
I recently found H sitting in her little chair playing on her laptop...
Photobucket
...and about 2 seconds after she got up, this is what I found!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

Her face while trying to potty is hilarious!!