Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Silly Girl!

I can't help but laugh at Hadley on a daily basis! The other day we were all playing in the playroom, and she said, 'bye, Mama" and waved as she walked out of the room and shut the door. I grabbed my camera because her she was cracking me up! Notice her hat, scarf, new shoes, bracelet (rubberband), purse, cell phone, and Woody doll!
Photobucket
She had to take a second and call her Daddy to see when he was coming home.
Photobucket
She is so serious about her cell phones lately...
Photobucket
She even tried to put it in her diaper as she was leaving....I guess she see Daddy put his on his belt and was trying to do the same!
Photobucket
And when she couldn't put in her diaper, she just opted for her purse!
Photobucket
And she was off...
Photobucket
She grabbed Woody and a chair for him and began to make him lunch!
Photobucket
She even had a snack for herself!
Photobucket
SILLY girl! Not sure what I would do with out her!

1 comment:

MIchelle said...

I enjoyed these pictures of Hadley. It is so fun to see her being such a girly girl! Precious! - Michelle Harden