Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In

Over the past few weeks, we have been snowed in several times. It takes a lot to keep two two-year olds entertained all day and I think I might loose my mind if we can't get out of this house tomorrow! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom, but we love to get out and go places during the day! Here are just a few things we have been doing to stay busy!

This is probably C&H's favorite toy they got for Christmas...they recently realized that H can ride on the back while C drives...so there is no more fighting about whose turn it is!!!! :)
Photobucket
We made 'snow cream' during our last snow....C&H (& Mommy too) LOVED it!
Photobucket
I came across these watercolor books they got before Christmas. I didn't have any paintbrushes, so we improvised and used Q-tips...worked great & they didn't know the difference!
Photobucket
We colored ALOT....and not only on the paper!!! :0
Photobucket
We played with Play-doh for hours one day...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They sat on their pottys alot!
Photobucket
We took bubble baths in Mommy & Daddy's big tub! They had so much fun!
Photobucket
I saw this post from Erin at "Home Sweet Home" and decided to try it with C&H. Why did I never think to let them play in the water, but they LOVED it! I filled the sink with soapy water and gave them a few cups and spoons and let them go to town! They kept saying they were 'cooking'! I love watching their imaginations go crazy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lets pray for some clear roads tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh this snow is killing me so i have no idea how you're still sane!! i have used all of my creative juices and it's still snowing here today! we need out of this house soon! thanks for the shout-out:)