Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Say What? Wednesday!

The other day while driving down the road, I said "Hadley, I love you" and she replied, "I wuv you too Mommy!" And then I said, "Cooper, I love you" and didn't get a response. Then I said it again and still didn't get a response. I remember wondering why he wasn't answering me, but I was driving through a busy intersection and couldn't turn around and look. After the third time saying it, I was able to turn around and found him continuously winking at me! I swear that boy is gonna break some hearts someday!

The other morning we were out running errands and decided to stop by my parents house to see them. When I asked C&H if they wanted to go see Nana and Daddo, Hadley got so excited and said, "I am so excited Mommy! Nana will be so happy cause she loves us!" It just melted my heart!

No comments: