Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July trip to Dallas!!

We just got back from our trip to Dallas! We took my oldest niece & nephew, Addison & Drew. I have never seen them so excited in my life!! They really shocked me by riding pretty much everything!!! It really sucked that I couldn't ride anything, but watching them get so excited was so worth it!! Fun times, great food, & everlasting memories!!!

Addi & Drew at Fogo de Chao (the best restaurant EVER!!!)
Drew, Michael & Addison waiting to get on a ride!
Me, Addison, & Drew!!!


Drew & Addison at Hurricane Harbor!!

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

Glad you had fun!! Fogo is great!! We had my college graduation party there!! I should really go back, I always forget about it when we are trying to decide where to eat!!

Love the pics!!

Our Blessed Family said...

awww! I am glad you guys had fun! I went by Mika Beth's on Friday to pick up Jade's Bla Bla and she said that they were so excited to go! I am glad you had fun!