Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Feature

I have recently figured out a new feature that blogger is offering. It is called the 'blog list'. Everyday, I go down my favorite links list to see who has posted something new. With this new feature, blogger tells you which blogs have been posted last without having to go to each blog! It's great! I have added a few blogs that I check daily that haven't been on my list before. Also, there are several blogs that I left in 'my favorite links' that it won't let me add to the blog list. It tells me these sites don't have URL associated with them??? If anyone knows what I am doing wrong, please let me know! I would like to get everyone on my blog list! It is so much easier to check for updates!!!

3 comments:

Will,Laurie,Brock said...

Will told me last night that he ran into you and your mom a week ago. He said that you already had a cute baby bump...awwww!

Our Blessed Family said...

I see I am one of those pesky people you can't add! :) Sorry about that!

CarolinaGirl said...

I came over from Kelly's Korner. Congratulations on your twins! I had to stay a while since you were playing my favorite song of all time Who Am I -Casting Crowns! I am not sure about the list either. The trouble I am having is that when someone posts twice in one day, you only see the latest one. I miss some this way! Oh well, hopefully you can figure it out for all of us! Enjoy your pregnancy and get plenty of rest!