Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today's Appt 7-1-08

Just a quick update on today's appointment. Overall, it went great! It was so good to see Dr. Laws & his nurse again!! I got alot of my questions answered & was very reassured on alot of things! We got to hear both heartbeats, but no ultrasound. I was so hoping for one! As we were walking out the door, Michael said 'man, going to Tulsa spoiled us'. We are so used to having an ultrasound every week, so we have to get used to the norm!! All is good...thank you God!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July holiday!!! We are taking our oldest niece & nephew to Dallas to go to Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor! It should be lots of fun!!!

8 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

What a blessing to have a great appointment! I know you are so happy to be back to normal! I am glad you are not having to drive to Tulsa but I can understand missing those ultrasounds! I hope you have fun in Texas! Have a safe trip!

Jen said...

Glad to hear the appt went great! Enjoy yourself at Six Flags...wish I could go! I love roller coasters, but they are a definite no-no these days! Same for you, too, momma! :-)

Anonymous said...

Do you know what an awesome aunt and uncle you are? Do you? Take care of yours and my baby!

Amy Gibson said...

Glad the babies are mom are well! Have a great 4th.
Amy

Jenna said...

Glad your appt went well! I know what you mean about adjusting to just being a "normal" patient! It's exciting though!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad everything is going well. What a relief! I love reading your updates. You guys are very inspiring!

The Campbells said...

Hey, glad your appt went well!! I hope you have fun at Six Flags!! Please be careful and don't let yourself overheat, it is SO HOT down here!!

I hear you on the normal prenatal appts... I have a gf who is pregnant and she had the normal appts while I had an u/s every 3 weeks. Docs are diff about how they do things. Don't worry, it's fun at first but it can get nerve-racking later on. We had a lot of "oh my gosh, something could be wrong" u/s and it turned out to be nothing. Anyway, at least your appt didn't end like mine... in L&D AGAIN! ugh!! those beds are SO not comfortable! LOL!!

Stay cool this weekend and BE CAREFUL!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm happy everything went so well.

We need to start getting some belly shots!