Sunday, March 2, 2008

Camping...Great Weather...Wonderful Weekend!!

Michael & I ventured out for our first camping trip of the year. We went to a place just South of Eureka Springs called Withrow Springs State Park. The weather was gorgeous which made for a wonderful for camping!!! We towed Michael's old Land Cruiser behind the RV so that we could go to Eureka Springs on Saturday for some shopping. I forgot what a neat town that was...great atmosphere!!! Sunday morning we got up & went for a hike along War Eagle Creek. It was beautiful...I can only imagine what it would look like when the trees start putting out & everything is green. I can't wait for Spring!!!

Our nightly game of Skip-Bo!!!

Michael & I at camp
Our campfire
We are looking forward to our next camping trip!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall are so cute! mb

Anonymous said...

Aww.... I love you guys! I am glad you had fun! I need to go camping, for Joel. Poor guy, we have never been because I don't like it! It looks like you two had a blast though!

Becca said...

Ok, you look really good, esp. for CAMPING!

Becca said...

I think we're going to be out by you guys, at least kind of. Don't want to say where exactly on here, but it's South of town. Is Michael going to be our firefighter now? :)

Becca said...

You're so smart! Don't you love that street?! I am so excited. Of course, right now, I'm just exhausted. So ready to be settled there. We should hang out sometime. Send me an email at (mylastname)1219@cox.net. Make sense? No parentheses. :) I don't know when I'll have my computer up and running, but by next week I'm sure.