Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Fever!!

Oh how I love Spring time...my favorite time of the year!! I just love seeing all the trees budding & all the bulbs coming up! We have recently been doing some work in our backyard. Last year, we flagstoned our screened-in porch & patio & for this past Christmas, Michael's parents gave us an outdoor fireplace/grill. They have just recently finished & we got to enjoy it this past week!! It is wonderful...there was just enough chill in the air when the sun went down!!
We are also having the patio area landscaped & it is going to look so good! Here is the work from today & I will post a pic later in the week of the finished product!!

I also spent some time today planting a little. Here is my favorite! This is a wall planter by my garage...

and some pots for the new fireplace!!

I just love walking through the yard to see whats coming up... here are some hostas...
& phlox in full bloom...
and some forsythia...

I just had to post this precious picture...Charlie wanted to be outside with us so bad!!! So cute...


And one last picture...for those of you that know my PERFECTIONIST husband, you have got to see this. I thought this was hilarious when I saw him in the yard on THIS...

Only Michael would go & rent one of these things to smooth out the ruts in the yard!!! He just can't stand for his yard to be messed up!! Oh how I am thankful that he is not just the opposite though!!

As for me & the IVF, I have finshed my first week of BCP & I go in next Friday for my first ultrasound & should find out when I can start my injections again!! I am so ready!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looking good! I love you sis! mb

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! I love it! I bet that fireplace is very nice at night!