Sunday, September 14, 2008

22 weeks

I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I am 22 weeks today & even though it is getting harder get up & I am moving a little slower, overall, I am feeling pretty good. My back has been hurting me this weekend, but I think it is because I have been the energizer bunny & have been going & going & going!!! I took a day of vacation from work on Friday & went a couple of place in town (Blessed Baby, Now & Then Shoppe, & Babies 'R' Us) to get registered. My sister went with me to help & we had so much fun!! She was such a big help...I couldn't have done it without her!! Thanks MB! In mid-October, Target is opening in Fort Smith & I wanted to be registered there by the time it opened. So on Saturday, Mika Beth, Addison, & I headed to Fayetteville to register at their Target. It was pretty much a wasted trip! We got up there & found out that their registry was down for 4-6 hours. Just my luck right?!? So I had to go online once I got home to register (which I could have done in the first place) but it would have been so much more fun in the store. We had a great lunch with my friend Annie & made it back just in time for the aftermath of Hurricane Ike to hit our area!!



I also made a few purchases this weekend too! I am so excited! We ordered this stroller...
In this color brown...I love it!!!


And these Maxi Cosi car seats....



aren't they cute???






It feels great to be making some final decisions of things now that I know what we are having! I think we have finalized our cribs & bedding too, but I will save that for another post later! I will close with a 22 week picture. Sorry for the poor quality pic, but you get the idea!!!

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

You look so precious! I LOVE the color of the stroller too!!!

I am looking forward to the cribs and bedding :)

Blessings!

Our Blessed Family said...

You look so great!! I love your color choices and your new stuff! I can not wait to look at your registries! I am excited to see your bedding choices too!

Jenna said...

I love your stroller and carseats! I really need to go register too, I just don't know when I'm going to find the time to drive to Tulsa (Babies R Us)!

Shannon said...

Everything you ordered is so cute!! I love it all!

Now and Then was my FAVORITE store when we lived in FS. I miss that store! :)

Harris Boys said...

I love that stroller...too cool!!

you look great!! happy 22 weeks!