Sunday, October 11, 2009

10 Months Old!!!

I seriously cannot believe that in 2 short months....these sweet littly newborns...

...are going to be 1 YEAR OLD!!!
Where has time gone?? Why do they have to grow up so fast?? It seems like yesterday I was in labor & scared out of my mind!! I just can't believe it!!

I do need to tell you that taking the monthly froggy pictures get harder & harder every month!! C&H were fussy & had no desire to sit & take pictures today, but I did get a few pics to document how much they have grown!!

The next few are how most of the pics turned out!!!
And I couldn't get a decent individual picture of either one!!!
Cooper refused to lay on his back next to the frog...this new crawling thing is much more fun than laying on his back!!!
This is one of the reasons they wouldn't lay still for a pic...the door stopper! They are infatuated with this & will play with this forever!!!
Cooper & Hadley....you are loved by so many people & you bring so much joy to so many people...Happy 10 months sweet babies!!!

8 comments:

bebe said...

happy birthday sweet babies! i cant wait to be around you again... a few more days and we wont be sick anymore!

The Dorns said...

I just think your two babies r great. Coop's eyes are gonna knock the ladies dead one day. I cant believe how much hair Hadley has now. Keep blogging your one of my favorites to come check on what you did today.

TheFancyFritter said...

I know!! Time does go by so fast! They are getting so big and more adorable every month! That door stopper thing is hilarious! It is the most random things that they think are the best! Why buy toys?? LOL Have a great week!

~Stacy

Jill said...

I know I tell you this all of the time, but your children are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe they are almost a year old. That first pic is so precious. And look at Hadley in her little track suit...so cute! :)

Beth P. said...

Aww, they are so adorable. Happy 10 months! Time goes by entirely too fast, I hope you enjoy these two months, they are at SUCH a great age!

Emma Grace's mom said...

Emma Grace did the same thing! Just make sure the little white things on the end don't come off, ours came off really easy so we had to remove all of them :)

doubletrouble said...

They are adorable! I know how u feel...Lauryn will be one in less than 1 month!!!! crazy! it is truly amazing how much they grow and change in just one month. and fyi...those door stoppers are great entainment for babies, but take the white rubber stopper of the end...my Andrew got it off at about their age and had it in his month...luckily i caught it and got it out in time. could potentially plug their little bity airway. Love the pics!

Rebekah said...

Time goes by way too fast! It is amazing how much they change the first year! They keep getting cuter and cuter! Happy 10 months sweet babies!