Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Day!

Happy Babies!!
Silly Babies!!
Messy Babies!!
Clean Babies!!
What a day....it's been rainy & yucky here all day today so the babies & I stayed in and rested! They took great morning naps (3 hours to be exact for Hadley...I think that's a record!), they discovered how fun it is to smoosh their faces against the mesh in the pack-n-play, they had messy biter biscuits after dinner, & took their first bath in the kitchen sink (they loved it, but made a HUGE mess!!) It was a great day, but hoping for a prettier day tomorrow!!

10 comments:

The Dorns said...

Oh so thats why those sinks are divided, for bathing two babies. Make sense now! =)~

Lianna Knight said...

precious...as always!

Beth P. said...

Those stinkin' biter biscuits are the messiest things in the world!

A 3 hour nap is like finding treasure! How amazing! It is rainy here today - I hope the sun finds you!

Kelly said...

It has been raining here for the past 4 days! ICK! :( I love the pictures of the silly faces. :) I hated those biter biscuits, Abby always found a way to smear it over everything in her path. :)

Lisa said...

All of the pictures are priceless, but I totally love the silly baby pictures!! They are so cute.

Candi said...

LOL...Carter does that in the PnP, and waits for us to yell "SMOOSHY FACE" then giggles! So cute!

Mrs. Jenk said...

those biter biscuits are messy! The Mum Mums at Walmart are not messy at all- one of the reasons I really like them.

TheFancyFritter said...

What a fun day with your beautiful babies! I was cracking up at them mashing their faces on the mesh pack and play! I would always get so tickled when my daughter would do that! LOL

Have a great day!

~Stacy

The Lane Family said...

I love pictures of them putting their faces up to the sides of the play N' Pack. Your kids are so cute!!

I would love to have a double sink, apparently it is not a popular item here in D.C. go figure. Anyway it would be perfect for the bathing the girls together.

By the way I also voted for your blog on the Multiples and More site because your pictures are AWESOME!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh so cute! We will have to try the bath in the sink to change things up! So fun!