Monday, February 15, 2010

Amber's Baby Shower 2-13-10

This past Saturday, my Mom & I threw one of our dear friends a baby shower. Amber is due with a little girl, Braelyn Grace, in March. She has an older daughter from who she saved all her clothes & toys, so she really didn't need much! So we decided to give her a diaper shower...and I think they are set for a long while on diapers!!! We had such a good time & enjoyed celebrating the upcoming birth of another sweet little girl!!!

Amber & I...isn't she the cutest pregnant girl ever...ALL belly!!!
What a sweet family!
Amber with her grandmother, mother, daughter, niece, sister, & sister-in-law
Her adorable niece, Emilee...look at those cheeks!!
Our friend Brittney with her sweet, baby Jack!
C&H greeting their new friend, Cameron! They were so cute together!
Baby showers are hard work...Cooper pooped out before it was over! I asked my nieces to come & help with C&H cause I knew I couldn't keep my eyes on them all the time & be a good hostess too! I couldn't have done it without them...thank you girls!

Congrats Amber, John, & Morgan...I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family!!!

5 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

I know...her belly is precious! I keep telling her that she looks so cute and that I am not the "cute belly" girl. I am the all over pregnant girl- but I wouldn't change a thing!

Unknown said...

very cute!

Hattie said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Love the banner!

Stephanie said...

How sweet! Great pics!

Heather said...

Holy Moly...I can't believe how much Addison looks like MB in that last picture!
Precious pics...love those turquoise outfits c and h have on!