Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!

UPDATE: We just returned home from Cooper's doctors appointment. He has a viral infection and his throat is blistered. That explains the loss of appetite and lethargic behavior. He said he will probably run fever through tomorrow, but if he runs more after that to call back. I hate to have my babies sick...it is no fun for any of us!!! Thanks for your prayers!

Saturday was beautiful outside & we got out and went for a walk in the wagon! I think the babies are just as ready for Spring as I am! Unfortunately, the warm weather came & went...it's cold again out there today :( C&H don't look too thrilled in these pictures, but they were in the best of moods!!! They love to be outside! After our walk, we went out to the barn where Daddy was organizing and moving things around! They loved watching Daddy on the tractor and would have sat there all day!

Cooper hasn't felt well the past couple of days...he has had a fever since Saturday night...I am hoping it is just the molars he is cutting! Teething is NO FUN!!! But we are going into the dr. this afternoon, just to make sure it is nothing else! Please pray that is all it is and he will be feeling better soon!

Also, I have two exciting giveaways coming up on my blog! I can't tell you how excited I am about them both!!! All you expectant moms out there...be looking for a giveaway just for you in the next day or two!!!

5 comments:

Army Mama said...

They are so cute, and you can really see the amazement in their little faces :) Cooper is in my prayers!

Rubydotlarue said...

Oh I am jealous!! Kansas is COLD, we have more snow/ice...there are days that I wonder how much longer winter will last and if spring will ever come! Glad you all got a change to get outside and soak up the nice day! Hope Cooper is feeling better soon! Praying it's only molars!!! =)

Lea Liz said...

They are just too cute, of course!!! I am going to have to get Brody a wagon for this spring! Were ready too!!!!
Hope little Cooper is feeling better!!

My New Life As Mom said...

Oh, that's exciting!! I bet they had fun!

Jill said...

That pic of them staring at their Daddy is so cute...Cooper's mouth is just hanging open...looks like he's in AWE of his Daddy!!

Praying he feels better very soon.