Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Dinner!

Last night we met over at my parents house & celebrated my birthday and my brother-in-law, Matt's birthday (which is today, Happy Birthday Matt!!!) We had a wonderful dinner & amazing cake that my mother made!!! We opened gifts & then enjoyed a 'birthday surprise dance concert' from my youngest niece. It was a great time for all! Thanks Mom & Dad for the wonderful dinner!

Here we are right before we blew out our candles!

We had dinner plans on my actual birthday, but Mother Nature had other plans! We were going to NWA to dinner, but those plans were quickly cancelled. So we decided to just go to dinner in FS and those plans were cancelled as well due to the ice! So hopefully we can find another time to go out to dinner! Even though our plans got cancelled, I still had an amazing day! Michael brought home pizza on his way home from work & made an apple pie for my special day! 30 is not so bad after all!!!

2 comments:

Stormy! said...

congrats! you've been awarded!
http://lifestormystyle.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-awards.html

Kelly’s Korner said...

The twins are getting so big and cute!!! I love your new blog look!!!!