Wednesday, August 11, 2010

20 months old!!

Today, our little babies turned 20 months old!

In 4 short months, they will be TWO! I can hardly believe it!

I recently heard about a local church that opens their indoor playground to the everyone. We decided to try it out & it didn't disappoint! I wish we would have known about it during this tremendously hot summer we have been having! We will be back! Cooper LOVED climbing up & down the slides and Hadley gravitated towards the baby in the room! Out of all the kids in the room, I could easily spot (or should I say hear) my two children...C&H ran around squealing at the top of their lungs! They were in HEAVEN!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy 20 Months Cooper & Hadley!!!
Mommy & Daddy ❤ you!!!

3 comments:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

The boys love this type of stuff!!! And FREE, what a jackpot for you guys!!! I just noticed on your sidebar, Cooper and Paxton have the same middle name...Thomas!

Liz said...

Thank goodness for places like this!! We sometimes go to the playplace at Chick-fil-a....what losers we are, but it's okay! It's cool in there!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Isn't it nice there?! I wanted to have Ava's bday party there but they only rent to church or daycare members, understandably. it's perfect for playtime though!