Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nikes and headbands!!!

One day recently, Hadley brought me her Nikes and wanted to wear them. We wore them a couple of weeks ago & I could barely get them on her feet so I knew she was about to outgrow them. However, she pitched a fit until I forced them onto her feet. I know they had to be uncomfortable, but she was happy so I was happy! However, the Nikes are being packed up with all the other too small shoes! :( They are like brand new....why do kids feet have to grow so dang fast???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also have been putting headbands on Hadley so she will get used to them. She constantly wants to take it off and try to put it back on again! She was cracking me up...she would put in on her head as good as she could and put her hands in the air and say 'ta-da'!! She was so proud!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And one last picture of sweet Coop-man!!!
Photobucket

No comments: