Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sleepy Boy...

...or should I say non-sleepy boy! Usually Cooper is the better sleeper between him & Hadley...but not this past week or two! I'm not sure if his 2 year molars are coming in or if his tummy has been hurting, but this Mama wants her sleeping boy back! These pictures were taken one morning when he woke up around 5:00 am after being up for several hours earlier in the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. I was to the point where I would have done anything just to sleep. Michael and I have always said we didn't want to start bringing the kids to bed with us and getting them used to it! However, for the second time ever, I put Cooper in our bed and he was out in a matter of seconds and this Mama got the much needed rest I was dying for! He was getting ready to wake up and he just looked too cute not to snap a picture of him! He was excited to wake up in Mommy & Daddy's bed for once!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: