Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkins!

One day Nana & I took C&H to a local church to pick up a few pumpkins (& to take a few pics!) The lady gave C&H each a mini-pumpkin to take home with them. Hadley held on to her 'baby' for dear life. If she sees anything that has a small version, such as a pumpkin, it's her baby! Cooper wanted nothing to do with his...in fact, he didn't want anything to do with any of the pumpkins or getting his picture made that afternoon.

The best I could do together...at least they are looking in the same direction, kind of!!
Photobucket
She was in 'pumpkin heaven'!
Photobucket
I think Hadley fun touching every single pumpkin there!
Photobucket
"Look at all these babies!!!"
Photobucket
Seriously, look how she is guarding that baby! This is the one and only picture that I could get her to sit with the pumpkins...I think she just set down just to shut me up...look at that face! Is the attitude already starting???
Photobucket
This boy just didn't want to be there that day!!
Photobucket
See what I mean?? All he wanted was mama!!!
Photobucket

No comments: