Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat!-Halloween Part 1

I know, I know...I am so behind on my blogging! I do have an excuse though!! As you can probably tell (if you read my blog for any amount of time) that I am an obsessive picture taker! You would be amazed how many pictures I have saved on my computer...well, it finally filled up last week and I couldn't do a thing on my computer. I have been in the process of transferring all my pics to an online service that has unlimited space...and it's taking me forever!!! I promise that I'll get caught up soon! But for now, here are our halloween cuties all dressed up for Trunk or Treat last night. Seriously, could it get any cuter! We were told several times that night that C&H took home the prize for 'best costume' and that I won 'Mommy of the Year' for making these! HaHa...I don't think so, but I do have to say they looked precious and LOVED all the candy they recieved!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

so so cute- I love the twin concept with their costumes. You have to do it while they will let you ;)

Liz said...

i love, love, love their costumes!! they look sooooo yummy - literally! did you make them? they look great!!! and super cute!

my computer is very sick so i'm way behind on posting too. just when i got caught up, things went crashing down....i think only 2 out of thousands of pics were lost. not too bad in my book!!

Amy and Jerry said...

So precious!

Taryn said...

I was wondering what they were going to dress up as - I love it!! Such cute costumes!!

Hannah said...

What a cute idea!!