Monday, October 18, 2010

"Thank You" and Their First Conversation

I have really been working with C&H on saying please and thank you. They do pretty good with please but they will only sign thank you as you will see Cooper doing in the video. I have been trying to get them to say thank you instead of signing....and this week Hadley finally started saying it. It just melts my heart to hear that sweet little voice saying "tank ooo"!

Also yesterday, they had their first, I guess you could say, 'real conversation' with each other. It was so cute. We were in the car on our way to Nana & Daddo's house. We have to pass Pogee's house on the way, and I heard Cooper saying "Pogee, Pogee, Pogee" when we passed by. Hadley promptly said, "no Bubba Nana" like No Bubba, we are going to Nana's not Pogee's. It just brought a huge smile to my face to hear them vocally interacting! They really are growing up before my eyes!

No comments: