Monday, April 4, 2011

Ella Marie

Yesterday, I got to babysit our precious niece, Ella while her Mommy hosted a wedding shower at her house! I was so excited about keeping her, but was curious how it would be taking care of C&H and Ella. Although, Ella was perfect and only cried one time (when I took her bottle away to burp her), I realized I am NOT ready to have another baby! Man, it was challenging...thank heavens for naptime! While C&H took a nice, long nap, Ella and I had a little photoshoot! I forgot how easy it is to take pics of a baby with no running away!! I loved it...and it didn't hurt that she is so cute!! Isn't she a doll???

These are just a few of my favorites!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

mike said...

MK, These look so professional! You are really good. Nana

Amy and Jerry said...

These are precious, Mary Kate! Although, you're right, your model already had alot going for her!! I'm sure C & H LOVE her so much!

Heather said...

She is so beautiful! I cannot believe how big C&H are! They are just gorgeous!